Monday, November 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE COWGIRL!

We had THIRTEEN little 3 and 4 year old cowgirls/cowboys all eating cake. YIKES!
Saige sure loves her friends! We are thankful for them and their help celebrating Saige's special day. Amazingly, they all played the games well together, made an Indian hat, and ate pony cake without a hiccup!
PONY CAKES! I always have a blast creating fun birthday cakes for my kids. I did two this year. The dark one is peanut butter rice crispy treat with melted chocolate chips for the frosting plus some other yummy colorful additions. This was my pick! Saige however wanted a white/pink/purple one like on the pan label. So I added some green cupcakes for the grassy hill and added to the display along with her new Pretty Pony Cheerilee!
We were thrilled to have family come over after for dinner, opening presents, and ice cream and cake. We are blessed to have such supportive and loving family. Saige definitely made a haul! Wow, I am swimming in boxes and toys. Thanks everyone for your generosity. You do too much! She was so excited to be a cowgirl and have a cowgirl party!
4...WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?
My little girl is growing so quickly! I am so proud of all that she is learning and doing! She completely warms my heart!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAIGE!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

what a fun party!! you are supermom for sure that was a ton of kids! saige is such cutie:)