Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Too Long...

It has been too long since I have updated. So long in fact it took me a few tries to remember my password. SAD. Never fear though...I just ordered a new camera and found a rejuvenated interest in keep up with my family memory preservation and I am even going to be backtracking and covering some of the most important events that have happened since the first of November, since I last updated. YIKES! So stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

I am excited to read about the part few months!!! I love Saige's lalaloopsie party. Kaeda is adorable! I LOVE your family photos!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Yes, it's been a while.... because I hadn't seen the new family pic at the top of your blog until today. It's beautiful! Nice to see you back. ;) Now, for me to get back on the stick as well.