We have made it a tradition to go to Paris, ID for the chuck wagon breakfast, program and parade on the 4th of July. This year however,Cody made our little family a wonderful breakfast at home then we headed down later for the festivities. Saige especially loved playing at the awesome Elementary park, which is very cool! The kids were so excited about the parade, mostly the candy, and Saige loves her little necklace. The flags, floats and banners were so beautiful and patriotic. I loved having that opportunity to celebrate our Independence and to reflect on what our forefathers did for us. We had a great time with the Smith's and Grandpa and Kayla. I have to say one of the most enjoyable parts of the day was taking naps afterward and getting out of all the tourist commotion.
10 years ago




5 comments:
You have been busy! I am behind in my blogging efforts and feel so out of the loop! You have such a darling family, it was so great to see you while we were in Utah. Thanks for your friendship!
Looks like you guys had a great 4th. I love this time of year, all of the outdoor activities and time with family. Ridge is a cutie. What a chuncker, thats the way I like them! I'm glad you found my blog, your welcome to check it out anytime. Hope you don't mind if I check out yours!
oh yeah,
parade is going well. thanks for the help offer, if i need anything i'll let you know!
Sound like a great day. I love the 4th of July there is always so much fun to be had. I love all the bright cute pictures.
Looks like you guys are having a great time! So many fun pictures! I love the pictures of Saige & Bryn, what beautiful little girls!
Post a Comment