Saige has a new bedroom downstairs! She has been such a big girl to sleep in her own bed downstairs all by herself all night long! She still wakes up at ridiculously early times, like 5:45am! This meant Ridge took over Saige's twin bed upstairs and now sleeps all night long in his big boy bed! I told them both if they stayed in their own big kid beds all night for a week that the next time we went to Logan I would buy them each a fishy for their rooms. They were ecstatic and made the transition much more smoothly than I expected. I am excited about Saige's room, we are still working on the decorations but the theme is butterflies and flowers and lots of fun bright colors. She loves it! Ridge wanted to name his blue boy beta fish "E-I-E-I-O". Saige told him that he couldn't because that is a song not a name but he insisted and has loved and stuck with the name ever since. He loves his little feisty fishy and loves to feed him!
Saige's fish has been named "Pinkish". She has loved watching her swim and takes such good care of her, making sure we remember to feed her. (I know that it is a Male Beta fish but she wants to call her a girl, so we let her.) She is so thrilled to have her first very own pet, that is not our outdoor dogs. Since watching Alvin and the Chipmunks Batmunk about a million times in the last two days though, Pinkish has been renamed to "Batgirl"!
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment