My dad's birthday was April 16th! 30 years ago my dad got a very special birthday present, ME!!! My birthday is April 17th. So we almost share it officially but we share it anyway every year. This year we celebrated it by having a yummy huge breakfast at my house Sunday after Ridges baby blessing. We have always had a special connection because of our shared spring birthdays. I love my dad very much! I really appreciate the lessons he has taught me. I appreciate all the help he has given from helping build our house to watching my little ones. He is a man of many trades, a very useful person to have around, and always willing to lend a hand even in the wee hours of the night. Here is to a very loved man!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike! I really like your dad because of how much Candice loves him and what a great dad is is to you guys. I'm glad that you both had a great day. So scary about Ridge, I'm sorry. That must have been an aweful feeling. Good to hear that he's better.
love the pic.
Post a Comment